For the weekend, we stayed with Brad's parents. We had a wonderful visit with them and they spoiled us with a night out (Saturday night) and an AMAZING Mother's Day brunch. Thank you very much for a very special Mother's Day celebration.
By the way, this little precious was 11 months old yesterday (5-11-09).
Kate is so cute!!! It looks like she's getting really tall and her hair is getting thick. I love your new background!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day celebration!! I hope when Kate starts MDO you get sweet art projects too! They are so precious and cute!!
ReplyDeleteshe is so cute i just want to eat her up!
ReplyDeleteIt was good to see you for a minute on Sunday morning. Wish we would have been able to visit…maybe next time! You guy’s all looked great, especially your cutie Kate!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Mother's Day. Kate is lucky to have you as her momma. Love the new blog look. How are you liking OKC?
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed your First Mothers Day! Isn't it great being a Mommy?
ReplyDeleteLove the cow noises...can you believe she's almost 1. I get sad all the time!