So...has anyone ever tried to buy sandals at the end of the summer? Well, it's not easy. She just needed a pair for the next month or so and either the size we needed was gone or only the u-g-l-y ones were available!! Anyway, after hitting all the places we knew of in Atlanta (having no luck), I hit a few stores here and FINALLY found a pair in her size...and they're cute, too. Now here's the funny part...they squeak. Brad disabled them when he got home so that Kate wouldn't need to seek professional help for the squeaking in her head.
When I first put them on her, she turned around and around in circles trying to figure out where the noise was coming from. Then, Dixie started chasing her because the squeak sounds just like Dixie's toys. Once Kate got used to the squeaking she just started running around like a crazy little girl trying to make them squeak. I was so cracked up at my two girls and I'm so glad I got it on video...
And here are a couple of pictures of our crazy-haired, angel pie playing in the suitcase. Her hair is getting really thick and is becoming almost unmanageable. It pretty much always looks like she just rolled out of bed and then got back in bed and rolled around some more. We spend a lot of time trying to brush it down....I love that mess of hair though!
My good camera is still on it's way from Atlanta so I don't have any pics to post from our visit.
Aside from that, it was a great weekend...I had an amazing time at Karan's Bachelorette party at Greers Ferry Lake. I got to catch up with several of my pledge sisters, some old friends and meet lots of new people. Karan has a great group of friends and it was so fun! Brad and Kate held down the fort and had an awesome time with a visit from Kyle, Amy and Xander. I hope they come again, soon because I'm sorry I missed them. Hope you all had a nice weekend too!!
OH MAN- my dog's would've taken those shoes right OFF of her!!! They can't resist a squeaker! Too cute!
ReplyDelete