We have been busy and have had lots of fun over the past couple of weeks. We've had some visitors, we made a trip to Atlanta to see my parents and Auntie Em, and a fun weekend is upon us! I left my camera in Atlanta and my mom is sending it to us....along with a big box of goodies we picked up in ATL...yay! So...I don't have pictures right now. I'm leaving tomorrow for a Bachelorette party in AR and Brad will be here with some guests that I am very sad to miss! Emily, I haven't forgotten you (she's been concerned with my lack of Kate news)....I will make a picture post next week....we miss you and can't wait to see your new house!! I'm so proud of her...what an accomplishment it is to buy your first home...I remember our first house together...great memories..and a lot of blood, sweat, and tears....oh the joys (good and bad) of a fixer upper!
Here are some pictures of Miss Priss and one of her favorite friends, Brock, taken a couple of weeks ago!!

Also, August is a big month...lots of birthdays and anniversaries. Brad and I celebrated 4 years of marriage yesterday with a meatloaf (that's what he requested) and a bottle of wine. I can't imagine my life without him...he's my best friend and so much more. Happy Birthday to...
My mom...August 8th
My brother, Damian...August 10th
My sister, Ab...TODAY!!
I can't believe it's already the middle of August...where has the summer gone??
Hey Sarah! Glad to see an update! Miss seeing pics of sweet little Kate! It's good to hear y'all are doing well and having fun!
ReplyDeletesarah, been missing ya. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI was SUPER concerned about missing Kate pictures too!! Thanks for the update and happy anniversary!
ReplyDelete