Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Elmo!!

Kate has a crush. His name is Elmo. She loves everything about Elmo and who wouldn't...he's very cute! We thought about letting her be Elmo for Halloween but we decided that was a boy costume. A couple of weeks ago, Kate got a package in the mail from Grandpa and DeDe....it was a pair of Elmo slippers. She was in awe....and here is a video of her opening her prize!!
Kate and B got to spend last Saturday together. They both looked soooo cute in their Razorback gear. Thank you to Sherry, Damian, Vivi and Baby 2 for sending Kate this adorable cheerleader outfit. It was such a fun surprise!! Now, if only the Hogs had won...yikes, that was a terrible loss!

This is Kate showing her MIGHTY disdain for me holding B. I'm hoping it was the sheer exhaustion from which she was suffering because she's never gotten upset about me snuggling with another kiddo. I guess time will tell just how well she does with sharing me...she's not going to be the only child in this family forever!! We had a wonderful time in Lawton...Laurie and Will cooked up a storm and it was all so yummy and so fun getting to visit, as always!! Since mean ol' Mommy and Daddy didn't get the Elmo costume, Kate is going to be a fish! Originally, I was searching for a flower costume but when I saw this a few weeks ago, we had to have it. When we got it, we decided to try it on for size. Here's Miss Priss previewing her costume:

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I just love when you update the blog. I have been checking..hehe! Brock loved watching Kate on the video too. Hope you all are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures Sarah! She is getting so big! I love the crying picture too....she just could not understand why you were holding another baby!!
    Tell Brad, I like is "supervising stance" in the background of the picture with the kids in the hallway. He looks very in charge with that beer in one hand and the other on his hip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the costume!! The fish is so unique and I am sure she will be some kind of fairy or princess forever! She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete