
Jen gave me this great blog award. There are just a few rules: Answer the questions with one word answers and pass the award along to six of your favorite bloggers. Here it goes:
Where is your cell phone? In my car.
Your hair? rain-ified
Your mother? In Atlanta
Your father? In Atlanta having a busy week.
Your favorite food? Pizza
Your dream last night? Can't remember
Your favorite drink? Diet coke
Your dream goal? To be the best wife and mother I can be.
What room are you in? Living room
Your hobby? Cooking, reading
Your fear? Something {bad} happening to Brad or Kate
Where do you want to be in 6 years? At home with a couple more kiddos.
Where were you last night? Home
Something that you aren't? A fitness buff..ha!
Muffins? Um, yeah, especially Starbucks blueberry muffins
Wish list item? A piece of original art.
Where did you grow up? Fort Smith, AR
Last thing you did? Helped set up for the silent auction at Kate's school carnival.
What are you wearing? Jeans and a t-shirt from our crazy trip to Hofbrauhaus
Your TV? Saying that the DVI/HDMI output is blocked...Brad needs to fix this asap.
Your pets? Sweet Dixie
Friends? Great gals...miss them dearly.
Your life? Blessed
Your mood? Pretty good for a rainy day.
Missing someone? My parents, my sisters, and out of town friends...I miss a lot of people!
Vehicle? Jeep Grand Cherokee with a layer of Cheerios and Goldfish covering the floorboards.
Something you're not wearing? Earrings, I lost one in our most recent move.
Your favorite store? Hobby Lobby...could spend hours there.
Your favorite color(s)? black and white
Last time you laughed? Today, watching Kate tell me about what she was writing
Last time you cried? A few weeks ago
Your best friend? My sweet Brad
One place you go over and over? The grocery store
One person who emails me regularly? Facebook...does that count?
Favorite place to eat? Hideaway Pizza, Mahogany, and there are lots more but I'm trying to keep this short.
So, I tried to use just one word but that's impossible. I would like to pass this award along to: Sherry, Laurie, Beth, Melissa F., Mary, and Melissa T. However, I think all the blogs I read are "Over the Top"!! Have a great Thursday!!
I totally misread one of those questions when I first did it. I thought it was "one place you COULD go over and over again" so I put the Cape. Then I read yours and thought, wow, Sarah must love grocery shopping. How can she not get sick of grocery shopping? I mean, I don't hate it, but there are a bazillion things I'd rather do! Then I re-read it. OOPS! My first response sounded it like a spoiled pretentious brat....(insert snooty accent)"um yes, I go to the Cape EVERY weekend ! Don't I live a fabulous life going to the Cape all the time....GEEZ Laura!
ReplyDeleteOk, when you said Beth - you mean me? if so, thanks - if not, disregard. I will totally answer these questions next week.I've been tied up w/Kate. However, love the fish costume, I know it's in another post, but I've only got like 2 mins here....
ReplyDeleteLuke is going to be Superman. I can't wait to put his outfit on him. I hope it fits. I swear he's grown up since I've been away this week. Have a Happy Halloween. PS - my rachel zoe post was for you!!! I think it's something you would totally dig...if you aren't doing it already.
ok, so I thought I was signed in as Beth, but I wasn't....John did not leave you a post :) how funny.
ReplyDelete