Like this little buttercup.


We spent Thanksgiving with Brad's parents in Fort Smith. It was a wonderful holiday with lots of family and food...two things I love dearly!! I hate that I only took two pictures the entire day...I got too busy chasing baby and visiting with everyone. Kate was visiting with her Great Aunt Monette and I just had to snap a pic. She got to do a lot of visiting on Thanksgiving. When she became overwhelmed, she would go find me or Brad or her Papa and Sissy or Grandma Bauer...she spent a lot of time in her lap just having some quiet snuggle time...very sweet.

Brad's birthday fell on Thanksgiving Day this year. We sang Happy Birthday after the feast...he was a little embarrassed...hee hee. Once again, I can't believe I didn't get any more pictures...booo!! When we got up Thursday morning, Kate gave Brad his birthday cards from us. Happy Birthday Sweet Brad!!
We got most of our Christmas decorations up last weekend. Brad and I put the tree up after Kate went to bed and couldn't wait for her to wake up and see the tree and see her reaction!! She is still into wearing headbands so that's why she has it on....it's not something we wear outside the house...ha! Also, I hope you love watching her "round the corner" as much as we do...it's one of our favorite things about her: she's always running all around the house and rounding that corner. It melts our hearts every time!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families. We sure did!
Hee hee...so cute! Looks like Kate and Caroline both feel about the same way...not quite sure WHAT to think of the tree! Caroline took about a day to even go near ours. She touches the limbs a little, and likes a couple of the glittery ornaments and one red ribbon, but no destruction yet! We also un-barricaded our fireplace this weekend and tonight was the first time in about a year that we had a fire going...and she went NOWHERE near it! :) So glad to know she has a healthy fear of fire! Christmas is going to be SOOO much fun for our sweet girlies this year!!
ReplyDeleteShe's so sweet Sarah!! I love that rounding the corner moment!!! We have one like that at our house - every morning Ava drinks her milk while we are getting ready and when she's done she runs into our bedroom with a huge smile on her face!! Love those moments!! I also can't believe her little chattering - she's growing up so much!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, Sarah...I just read your comment on my last post. That is so cute that you and Emily would give each other a hug good night!!! It is so sweet to see the love in their relationship. Maybe it is time to give Kate a little sis to love on :)
ReplyDelete