Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This and That

Kate has become quite a determined little girl. Last week, I was in another room and Kate climbed up on the chair and on to the table to get the EMPTY ketchup bottle. When I got nearer to the kitchen I could hear her playing with something plastic so I tip-toed around the corner and found her with the ketchup bottle. When she saw me, she stuck her hand out and said, "no no"...she didn't want me to take it away because she was trying desparately to get one last finger full out of the bottle. Needless to say, I had to get a pic. Here's our ketchup bandit.
And here are a couple of pictures from my friend, Karan's, wedding. It was GORGEOUS!! They were married on top of Mt. Nebo...breathtaking views!!
Reception: Isn't everything so pretty??
And here I am with my favorite guy in the whole wide world. Man, I'm a lucky gal!!
This is Kate in her Eskimo coat...hee hee. She just looks so funny in it and she knows it. Not funny in a bad way, but funny in a good way. "CHEESE!!!"
And, here she is in the shower. She is always going to the bathroom saying, "showsha"...that's how she pronounces shower. She could stay in the showsha for hours!!
Hope you're all having a great week!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love weddings. So pretty. Love the bandit. So cute in the coat. The pic of you and your honey is so sweet. Kate use to want to take showers too, but wanted to sit down and play...and was mad the water was running out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty wedding! Kate looks like such a big girl in that first picture. Hope you guy's are doing well, and thank you for the sweet comment on the parent teachers conf. post.

    ReplyDelete