This is Kate's best friend, Caroline. She's a darling little bee don't ya think?? While Kate loved getting the candy, she loved giving it away just as much. She was in the middle of finding the perfect piece of candy for Caroline when I got this picture.
Kate spent most of the night in the position below: digging through her pumpkin to see all of her delicious treats.
As you can see from the next two pictures, Kate was in no mood for a photoshoot. I was just admiring how beautiful her school looks at night and thought it was a great opp for a pic. She thought otherwise. Also in this picture is a masterpiece created by Kate (Brad is holding it)...well, her foot really did all the work. It's a flower made out of her footprints...we love it and I'm searching for the perfect frame this week!!
The Thursday before Halloween, we went to Kate's school carnival....it was also a silent auction and I wish we could have stayed longer to bid on more of the great items up for bid. HOWEVER, our little fish turned into a PUMPKIN around 6:45. In her defense, she does go to bed around that time but she definitely had us on our toes when the tiredness hit. Oh well, she had an awesome time and we got to see her Trick-or-Treat before our trip to Arkansas. I forgot to upload the pictures first (and blogger does not let me move them anymore) so that's why the pics are at the top.
So glad to see these pics! What a cute fish you had!!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love those sweet things they make at school??? Ava made a ghost out of her foot and I love having those things as she grows! She was 8 weeks old when she started daycare last year and it was a week before Thanksgiving and they sent home a turkey they made out of her hand and that just made my week!!
Hope y'all are doing well!! Maybe one of the next times you guys are in FS we can get the girlies together to play!!!
Have a great week!!!!!
That is the cutest thing ever! I know you did not go with your first choice of her dressing as a flower but this was definately worth it! Love the fish!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so stinkin' cute!!! So glad you shared these.:)
ReplyDeleteShe looks so adorable. You know that I grew up in Dardanelle - which is where Mt. Nebo is...I hope you stayed in a cabin on Nebo because there is NO hotels in Big D. :)
ReplyDelete