Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break

During Kate's Spring Break, she and I headed to Houston to visit Mary, Lucas, and Baby Eli. Jose was out of town so it was just us girls and little boys! We had a fabulous time....I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed our outings with the kids and our late night chats (thanks to Mr. Eli...who is quite the night owl..ha). I've missed Mary tooo much!!

Kate and Lucas rocking in the favorite chair and watching some TV. Isn't Lucas such a little sweetie?!? He was very smitten with Kate. Kate, being the independent little booger that she is, wasn't quite as smitten. Sorry, sweet Lucas!
Family pics....minus the Daddies of course.
At the Houston Aquarium....they had a ball!!!
Even Baby Eli loved looking at the fish! Oh, I miss holding that sweet baby! He's SUCH a good baby....even if he likes the burn the midnight oil!!
Kate was smitten with Baby Eli....she spent large chunks of our visit hanging out over his crib just talking to him and touching him. Here is a little video of her talking with him. Listen closely to how she says "Eli"...I still here her talking about Ickas (Lucas), Baby Eiyei (Eli) and Mary when she wakes up in the mornings over the monitor. And, every time we see a stroller that looks like Eli's, she runs to it looking for Baby Eiyei. She does love the babies.

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much I've been missing the Kate updates! And now three in a row....what a treat! I think it is wonderful that you got to travel to Houston to spend spring break with Mary....just the two of you and your babies. So fun!

    ReplyDelete