Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sweet Kate!!!

On June 11th, Kate turned TWO!! Where has the time gone??? She just gets better and better with each passing day. She is very chatty, so fun to be around and super sweet!!! Happy Birthday, Kate...looking forward to your little party next weekend!!!


The Dominguez Fam sent Kate a balloon bouquet for her birthday. So thoughtful...she absolutely loved it and carries her balloons wherever she goes in the house. She wanted to take them with her in the car as well but we explained that it's too hot and they will pop. So now, she doesn't even like them to be in the kitchen (near the oven) for fear they will pop...ha!



We had to wake her up to eat her birthday pancakes so she was still a bit sleepy during this video. I can already picture her being woken up for her 13th bday...sometimes I think I'm already dealing with a moody teenager...ha!




4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Kate!!! I love the video...the 2 fingers looks a little like a gang sign. =) And I was almos in tears laughing at the choc syrup story. I've missed these updates....no lie...this morning I told Nate how much I've missed reading about Miss Kate. And ta-da...here you are! You must have sensed my brainwaves. I am so happy to know you guys are busy and living it up on OKC! I can't wait to get confirmation on what the second Baby Thomas is going to be. We miss you all and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad to see some updated Kate pictures! She is absolutely beautiful!!! I can't believe she's 2! Happy belated birthday to her from our family!! :) And I am SO excited for you on your new addition!!!! I cannot wait to hear who is in there!!!!!!! ;) Hope y'all are doing well and continue enjoying your summer!!!!! Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe how fast they grow? Happy Birthday Kate...love your fabulous hair! And the 'two' fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her curls! I can't believe she is 2. Seemed liked just yesterday when you had the ultrasound machine in our office listening to her heart beat! You have a beautiful voice!!!

    ReplyDelete