Well, one of these days I'm going to print out this entire blog and I don't want to foget this because it's one of the cutest (to me, anyway) things that Kate has said thus far:
First off, we had a new patio door installed, which we call Kate and Dixie's door because they can finally see out of it from top to bottom. The old one just had a small window at the top and neither were tall enough to see out. Therefore, they are both always looking out and alerting us to things going on in the backyard.
Well, on the Monday morning after Kate's little bday party, we were eating breakfast and she was looking out the door. I hear her say, "Oh No, Mama!" (She calls me Mama which is another funny thing considering that Brad and I both refer to me as Mommy), "My ABCDs fall down broken". I look out the door and (of course had to get up and give her a kisser)...she was talking about a banner that we had hung between some branches on her playground that said, "H-A-P-P-Y-B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y". Instead of letters, she called them her ABCDs...melt my heart! I love that little girl to pieces and think she's the smartest Kate Thomas ever!
Christmas 2025
6 months ago
So sweet! I currently have one saying "Damit," and using it corretly and the other saying, "Oh, Dear." Go figure!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love it when my kids melt my heart!!
ReplyDelete