Kate won't wear a bow for more than an hour (our record so far) but she'll wear this silly headband all day long...if I let her. Brad and I have joked about getting her a sweatband (we call her Jane Fonda when she has it on) but I don't necessarily want to encourage this look. However, when she brings it to me and motions for me to help her put it on her head...I can't say no. Here are a few pics of Kate channeling Jane...

Showing DeDe how pretty she looks in her head band on Skype.
I just wondered upon your blog and wanted to say hello. Since we have the same last name and all..and it looks like we both love chocolate labs too! Your daughter is beautiful! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI came back over to comment on your comment. My US is on 07/21 so I will be sure and keep you updated if I find out what it is.
ReplyDeleteI also noticed that I came here last week and made a comment but its not here??? Don't know why but I had said that I love the way she looks in her headband and I guess you will have to start putting bows on her headband!!
You need to get her some leg warmers if she is going to go for the "look" full out ;)