Well, back to last weekend. As I said in the last post, Kate ventured out and began walking/wobbling between Brad and I. She has pretty much stayed at that level since then. We practice with her some but really I just want her to go at her own pace. I know she could probably full-out walk right now but for whatever reason she wants to take her time. So, time is what we'll give her!!
Saturday morning, I headed to Fayetteville. It was really hard leaving K and B....it's been a LONG time since I've done something by myself. But it was good for all of us and I had a WONDERFUL time visiting Damian, Sherry, Vivi, Sher's family and celebrating Lucy's birthday!!
Vivi is getting too big!!! I think back to when she was a tiny, tiny baby and I can't believe how the time has flown. She has so much hair and it has curlies and it's beautiful!! I told her that people pay lots of money for body like that!! The pictures are at the bottom because I uploaded them first and now blogger won't let me move them....blah!
I got to meet lots of people and see lots of people too. We started the evening with dinner at Soul which was very delicious and the convo was great and brought lots of laughs!!
And then went to Theo's for drinks. Emily and Laura joined us there and it was so great to see them. I'm a little bit embarrassed to tell you where we went after that because it was a DANCE CLUB...what?!?!? Don't get me wrong, I love a good tail shake but it was NOT my cup of tea. Needless to say, the people watching was PRIMO!!
On Sunday evening, the Sever clan came over for dinner and we celebrated Mary Beth's birthday!! It was a lot of fun to see everyone and, as always, the kiddos were so sweet with each other. Kate is topless in these photos because it was after dinner (she usually eats topless because she has a slight - ok major- aversion to bibs) and I forgot to put her shirt back on....sorry Kate!! (Side note: I really don't think she minds being topless because it gives her a chance to show off her rock-hard abs)
Good for you for getting in some you time!! I think we all need it now and then. You do such a great job taking care of Kate during the days that you deserve a little girl time! I hope you enjoyed it!! Enjoy having Brad off on Friday - I'm off too and am SO excited!! Happy Easter to you guys!!
ReplyDeleteSarah, I cannot tell you enough how much I enjoyed seeing you! You have always been such a special person and THANK YOU for not changing! You are an amazing mother and I am so happy for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I told Lucy and Amy that I am going to be low-key for awhile. I went out 2 times in one month, and whewwwww I am worn out!!! I can't do it anymore...lol!
Yeah, one night at the "booting shaking" place me, Lucy, & Amy were completely sober and all we did was people watch! I didn't want to go down that road again, so I kept drinking my wine...well you saw where that lead me later in the night ;)
Here from Adventures in Avaland. Your daughter is adorable!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got to get out and enjoy yourself at a 'dance club'. Lucy looks great -I haven't seen her in forever. Kate is always so cute. Happy Easter and enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Sarah! Kate looks cute in the pic with her 6 pack! You sure got a lot in during one weekend. Thank you for taking time to come visit us...it was great visiting with you.
ReplyDeleteSarah, I just wanted to say thank you for your compliments on my pictures. Laurie talks about you and Kate often. I would love to have the opportunity to take pictures of your beauitful family.
ReplyDelete