My family arrived on Thursday night and left yesterday. We did a lot of visiting, eating, lounging, and my mom even talked me into doing a little work around the house. Thanks Mom...ha! Kate loved having them around and ate up every bit of their love and attention. My dad even taught her how to wink...it's soooo adorable!!! She spent the rest of the weekend winking at people.
Kate and Grandpa tossing the ball in the air...
Kate and her new additions: two top teeth...aren't they cute!!
Before Caroline and Landon's rehearsal dinner.
At the rehearsal dinner...my cousin, Shelly, and me.
While we were lounging in bed, we saw a tasty looking dish on Food Network and decided to go get the stuff to make it. I wish I would have gotten a picture because it looked just as good as it tasted!! I had to snap a pic of Emily and Brad preparing our feast. Kate was so exhausted from the weekend that she slept most of Sunday. Seriously, she took about 5 1/2 hours in naps. Emily was sad that she wasn't up to play but Brad and I enjoyed having Em all to ourselves!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Brad took the day off today so we did some things around the house and tried to enjoy the day all together as much as we could!! By the way, Kate is really beginning to walk A LOT now. We were at Best Buy today and she was wobbling all around. I had to hold back the tears when she pushed my hands away because she wanted to walk instead of being held. My sweet angel baby is growing up....
What a small world...I went to jr high with your cousin Shelly! Well, actually, I think just 7th and 8th grade and then she moved. I went to Southwest in Springdale. We tried to sneak out of her house once in 8th grade, and I remember watching "Ice, Ice Baby" on MTV at her house! How funny!
ReplyDeleteKate is looking like such a BIG girl! It's hard to believe she's only 2 months older than Caroline...and scary that they are BOTH hardly babies anymore! I really hope that we can get those girls together sometime this summer!!
Sarah - that picture of Kate on the dance floor in front of all the other kids is adorable!!! What a big girl!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! Such sweet snuggling!
ReplyDeletewow, you all look so pretty. Love the snuggle picture, we do that at our house too!
ReplyDeleteThe pics of you, your mom, and Emily are so good. Miss Kate is getting so big....it goes by so fast.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow can we not want Em all to ourselves...love her!
Your mom and dad look GREAT!! I am so glad you guys had a great family weekend. I know how much you miss them Sarah!
I can't believe Kater-Poo is walking. Grab me a kleenex too. Isn't it crazy how you were just posting a couple of weeks ago with the video on her first steps. Now look Sarah she is tearing up the dance floor.
Love you!
Oh I love the pictures Sarah!! You Lux Ladies are knockouts....all three (and Kate too but I don't think I can call her a Lux)!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that she is walking so much...I must have just missed it!
I'm glad you had such a good time...
Love all those pictures! You guy’s all look great! I love that picture of Kate out on the dance floor…so cute! Glad you got to spend some time with your family, it must be hard to be spread out the way that you guy’s are.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out, Sarah! By the way, your blog makeover is amazing!! I wish I could be more like you in this area. :) The pics from the wedding are cute and Kate looked so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Caroline