Thursday, April 2, 2009

In Case Anyone Wonders What We Do All Day...


9 comments:

  1. I knew it, I knew it!!!!

    I tell you that is all the fort talks about how you drink all day with your kid...lol!!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny that they know what to do!?! I have pics of Griffin playing with the bar set and drinking from the shot measurer. And he likes to say "Cheers!" So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't surprise me a bit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!! Too funny! That is my kind of girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it had to come out sooner or later! Just wait, Layla asked me one morning "Mom, why are you drinking coffee, I thought you liked wine"! They don't miss a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA!! Raising her right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, If only we lived closer! This is my favorite kind of playdate!!!

    ReplyDelete