Wednesday, July 23, 2008

6 Weeks Old...

Here is Kate playing under the play gym. She absolutely LOVES the star at the top. It flashes lights and plays music and I think she thinks it is her best friend--except for me, Dixie and her daddy of course. She talks to it and smiles at it and I thought I would share a little video of her doing just that. Sorry about the shakiness...I was trying to zoom!

Kate and I have also begun something new....mall walking! I got the idea from my sister Abby who has been a veteran MW since Emma and Sam were babies. Before now, Kate and I had been walking in the neighborhood but she sleeps until around 7am and by the time we finish her morning bottle it's over 80 degrees outside and she just gets too hot and ends up fussing the whole time. So...we (along with about 20 lovely seniors) booked it around the mall several times to cover about 2 miles. It was fun for me to get out and it was nice for Kate because she could take a snooze and not get too hot....oh and she got LOTS of attention from the other MWs. We're excited because our friend Taylor is going to join us on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment