Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kate's First Photo Shoot

Last week, we took Kate to have her newborn pictures taken. She did really well, but almost refused to fall asleep so that the photographer could get a sweet sleeping baby picture. However, after everyone taking a turn at putting her to sleep...Kate finally drifted off.

A photographer in Fort Smith (Mika Beth Edwards Photography) took the pictures and I am soooo happy with the "sneak peek" she posted on her blog. I have been looking at her blog for at least 2 years dreaming of the day that she would take photos of our future children...and I was so excited when I finally booked our Kate to have hers taken! To say the least, I was not disappointed. Mika Beth is such a sweet person and I love all of the pictures I have seen so far. Can't wait to see the rest of the proofs!!!

You can see several of the pics she took by going to Mika Beth's blog and scrolling down to "Sweet baby Kate": www.mikabethedwardsphotography.com/blog

I took a couple of pictures of the photo shoot in progress and will post those later...I accidentally left my camera in Fort Smith...yikes!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness....those pictures are so wonderful! Kate is such a beautiful girl and we are so anxious to meet her!! Still planning to come Sunday if that works for yall...we'll probably try to be there around 11ish. I'll call tomorrow so we can chat about it.

    ReplyDelete