I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and fun 4th of July weekend! How great is it that the 4th is on a Friday this year....fun, fun!
Brad and I and Kate are heading to Fort Smith tomrrow and have a big weekend of visiting planned. Dixie will be going to Noah's Bed and Biscuit for the weekend for a fun-filled time of swimming and socializing...so she won't be making the trip with us. Kate is having her pictures taken Thursday afternoon in Fort Smith, we're cooking out with my family on Friday (I'm so excited--ALL my brothers and sisters and neices and nephews will be in town) and having lunch and visiting with Brad's family on Saturday. Kate's Papa Den will finally get to hold her and we're looking forward to that...also, Kate will get to meet her cousins Rowan and Will!! We also have a big event on Sunday as Kate will be getting baptized at Christ the King in Fort Smith. It will be really special also because Father Tom Elliot, who married us, will be performing the service. Looking forward to a great weekend!!!
So, safe travels and celebrating to everyone!!!
Christmas 2025
6 months ago
Sarah-We miss you!!! I just looked through all your pictures. Kate is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations.--Candice
ReplyDelete