Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trip to Fort Smith...

Well, my parents came to visit today and brought my camera that I left in Fort Smith over the 4th of July weekend. It was so great to see them...thanks for coming!! Now that I have my camera back, I can post the bazillion pictures we took last weekend! We spent Thursday through Sunday in "The Fort"and had such a wonderful time....I'll re-cap by the day.
Late Wednesday evening...we left Tulsa for Fort Smith and Kate slept the entire way...she's such a good little traveler! Here's a picture I took of Kate in her seat (in the back seat with me) and Brad driving.
Thursday morning, we just hung around my parents' house with Emily (my sister) and my parents and Abby stopped by to visit Kate. Emily met Kate for the first time during the trip.....she held Kate for the entire weekend....such a great Aunt Em!!!


Later that afternoon, we headed out for Kate's appointment for her first pictures. Here is a picture of Mika Beth and Kate in action!

Thursday evening, Abby, Ron and the kiddos came to my parents' house and Brad threw some chicken on the grill....and I made him pose for a family pic outside!

On Friday (the 4th of July)...Damian, Sherry and Vivi arrived in Fort Smith and we hung around my parents' house and visited a bit. That afternoon my Aunt Libby, Uncle Wendall and cousin Kayde dropped by. After that, we headed over to Abby and Ron's for a cookout and fireworks. I really wasn't fibbing when I said a bazillion!!

On Saturday, we got to spend the day with Brad's parents. Kate's Papa Den (Brad's step-dad Dennis) was at the hospital when Kate was born, but had not yet gotten to hold her and spend time with her. Kate got lots of time with her Papa and Sissy and loved it!!! Thanks for the yummy lunch....we almost stayed through dinner too!

On Saturday night, we joined my family for dinner. Here is a pic of my mom and dad hanging out with the babies.

Then came Sunday...Kate's big day...her Baptism! It was a beautiful day for a beautiful event in Kate's life. It was a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment