We had some very special visitors on Sunday....Nate, Laura, and sweet Parker!! They drove over from Fayetteville to meet Kate...and we got to see Parker, too. I can't believe it, but the last time we saw him was in the hospital just a couple of days after he was born.
Parker was in play mode during the visit (he's very busy...and so curious!!) and Kate was in fussy/sleepy mode, so they didn't really have much time to chat and get to know eachother. Therefore, we're looking forward to making a trip to Fayetteville for another visit soon.
We only got ONE picture!...and wouldn't you know...the babies were both sleeping! Thank you guys so much for coming...we had a great time visiting and talking parenthood with ya!
I also decided to include a picture of Kate doing one of her favorite activities...staring at her playgym friends..her favorite is Mr. Redbird! She actually does bat at the things hanging down but gets really frustrated when she can't get it close enough to grab...it's really neat to watch her explore her newfound ability to touch and reach for things.
Ok, so I also had to add one of her smiling with her daddy...so cute!!!
Hey there Sarah! I came across your blog through Laura's. You look like you are doing so wonderful. Congrats on Kate...she is beautiful! My son brock was born on May 29th so they are so close in age. Aren't you just loving every second of parenthood? I am so glad that I came across your page. Take Care!
ReplyDelete