Thursday, August 21, 2008

10 Weeks Old


Yesterday marked 10 weeks since Kate's birth. It's funny now but I remember sitting in her room with her when she was about a week and a half old. She was crying, I was crying, and Brad was just looking at us both with a very nervous look, feeling helpless. Now I don't remember what all the crying was about but I do remember thinking, "how are we going to make it to next week?" And here we are...10 weeks later and loving life!!! It's so funny how much a little time can change everything. We have begun to have a set schedule and routine to go with the schedule, she sleeps 7 1/2 hours each night, she's forming her own little personality, and her smile and her noises are the most beautiful things I've ever experienced. We made it and look forward to the next 10 weeks...I know it's going to fly by and I'm trying to enjoy every minute of this time we have with her.
Here is a picture and a video of her playing with her play gym yesterday. She absolutely loves the gym and loves pulling her toys and trying to roll over .

1 comment:

  1. She is super busy playing with her toys and really concentrating on them. She is a genius and probably gets that from me.

    ReplyDelete