We had a very mild weekend....weather-wise and activity-wise! Brad went out with some co-workers Friday evening, we hit Brookside for a walk and coffee on Saturday morning, and the rest of the weekend was spent doing laundry, cleaning house, grocery shopping, and watching the Olympics. Even though we didn't do anything exciting...we enjoyed it greatly! Here are a couple of pics of us being bums! Even Dixie was sleepy...she got worn out during our Saturday morning outing....she was so tired she didn't even make it all the way into her bed!!!


Then, I had to post one of Kate in her crib that I took today. It's upside down because it's the precious view I get when I walk into her room to get her up from naps! Such a happy girl!
I wish I would of thought of that while we were there! I think we will be up there for sure again in December so we will have to have a play date for sure. :)
ReplyDelete