Kate is 8 weeks old today and I can't believe it. Brad was just saying how fast the time has gone and I was saying how this has been the LONGEST 2 months of my life...ha! Nonetheless, it's been the BEST 2 months of my life!
We didn't do anything special to mark the occasion...it's WAY TOO HOT!. Kate had a rash a couple of days ago and we all agreed it must have been a heat rash. I'm sure all of you in OK and AR know this, but it's been 105 degrees the past several days. Today, we got some relief with the high only being 97....not really my kind of relief. I can't wait for Fall!!!
I got a couple of pictures to show how much our sweet baby is growing!!! I couldn't get any smiles out of her today...she was in a very serious mood...she's so funny! I especially like the one in the bathtub...the mood situation is VERY obvious..hee hee!

No comments:
Post a Comment