Monday, August 25, 2008

Some firsts for Kate...

Happy Monday...hope you all had a nice weekend! We went to Fort Smith on Saturday night for a 30th birthday party and stayed with Brad's parents. They kept Kate while we went to the party and I think everyone had a good time! I can't believe it, but I didn't even take ONE picture. So...if anyone has any pictures from the party, I would LOVE to have them!!
When we got back Sunday, we were playing with Kate and got the idea to see what she would do if we put her in her Bumbo seat. She is, obviously, a bit young but she seemed to kinda like it for about 2 minutes...and that was about it. The first picture is around the one minute marker and the second is near the 2 minute marker! And, the third picture is Brad going in for the rescue! That Kate...she keeps us in stitches all the time!

Last Friday, I finally got the seat attachment for the stroller hooked up so that we could try it out for a shopping trip. Kate loved it! She likes to run around with me, but didn't really like that she had to stay in her carseat hooked to the stroller. She would only last about half an hour before she wanted to spread out and stretch a bit. Today, we went for a walk using her "big girl" stroller and I didn't even hear one peep out of her! She just looked around and seemed to thoroughly enjoy herself...and I had a nice time too!! Here's a pic from this morning.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't live without my Bumbo! She will grow into it. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I'm so happy you found me! I am just now getting into this blog thing but I am really enjoying it. It is awesome to be able to keep up with everyone and their families. I'm adding you to my favs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bumbo pics....too funny! She does look like such a big girl though. I am amazed that she is younger than Brock. She just seems older to me. Keep those pics coming!:)

    ReplyDelete