So, last night, Brad and I were giving Kate her evening bath. We were going about our usual business: we talk about how big she's getting and what happened in our days while one of us washes her face, belly, back and arms...and when we're ready Brad holds her up so I can get into all the nooks and crannies with the washcloth. Well, we were chatting away and I had just asked him to come hold her up when we noticed an unusual amount of water on the floor. We were so busy talking about our day and going through the motions of evening bath that we didn't notice our little angel had been splashing the water like crazy!!! She usually just sits there and stares at herself in the mirror or at us with a half bored look on her face...ha!! So, of course, I sent Brad running for the cameras to document this occasion and here is a little video of "Miss Splashy Washy"! By the way, Brad was filming with the video camera too, so that's where his commentary is coming from. Oh, and, due to her sensitive skin we wash her with Dove soap...so that's why the water is murky..she isn't THAT dirty...hee hee!!!
Christmas 2025
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment