Friday, June 5, 2009

Tutu Sneak Peek


Ok, so Kate's tutu arrived yesterday and it's so darn cute that I think I'm going to order one for myself. So, maybe I'm not serious about ordering the tutu for myself (that would be A LOT of tulle), but I am serious about how cute this thing is. AND....Kate LOVED prancing around in it. Ah, to be a little girl again...
We're so excited to see her in it for her big day!! The tutu will definitely go in the dress up trunk future fun times...and lots more prancing around, I'm sure!!
Hope you're all having a great day!!

12 comments:

  1. Sooooo sweet! Sarah E. made one for Caroline...I need to pull it out and try it on her again. When we first got it, she wasn't sitting up well and just tried to eat it! We are slowing working on standing, but she's just not into it! Ugh!

    What day is Kate's bday???

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable!! I'm pretty sure that's the same one Grace is getting, but it won't be here until Tuesday. She's such a cutie!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, she is soooo cute! The tutu is precious, and her eyes are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww can't wait to take pics of this GORGEOUS baby girl...wait she is NOT a baby anymore....tear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Tutu's and dress up cloths...just wait until that pidder padder of feet turns into the clunk clunk of dress up high heals...so much fun having girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! My mil made Vivi several. She cries when I put her in them...I think the tulle is itchy. I think a tutu might look good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks precious!
    I love it....I think you would look cute in a tutu but you should definately wear a shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOSH!! My heart just melted with how cute that is. We are SO done, but a girl in a tutu does make my overies ache for a second. Ok, I am over it now. Really though, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Sarah! She looks like a doll. So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete