Saturday, November 1, 2008

Busy Week

I think this is the longest I've ever gone without making a post but I have a good excuse. We have been super busy!!! On Monday, we found out that we had to move from the apartment we were living in into another one. Apparently, we lived in a small dog building and for those of you who know Dixie...she's no lightweight. So....on Thursday (while Brad was at work) Kate and I packed up our things and moved across town (the corporate housing company helped move too) to a different apartment. While I am grateful to Brad's company for providing this apartment for us....I just really dislike living in an apartment. I really admire people who live in apartments full time with small children....it is really difficult. Needless to say, we can't wait to find a house...and we're going to start looking today!!


Last week, Kate began making this funny noise where she goes, "eh, eh, eh, eh, eh" over and over again. She makes the noise when she's upset and also when she's just lying on the floor playing. At first I thought the noise was soooo funny and cute but I have to admit I find the noise a teeny weeny bit annoying. I hope that doesn't make me a bad mommy, but COME ON...it's constant!!! Ha!! I was filming Kate playing on the floor and caught a snipit of the new noise. I just love her expressions in this video. She can be such a serious baby...especially when she's playing with a new toy or trying to figure something out (she got that from her daddy) and it just cracks me up!! Watch how she looks at me like, "Mom, can't you see I'm working on something here. Why do you have that camera in my face right now?"

And here is a picture of Kate playing...and Dixie sleeping in the background. Ok and I promise this is the last one.....hee hee! Brad took this picture of Kate when she was waking up from a nap. She sleeps with afghans made for her by Brad's aunts. She has a yellow one and a green one and while we're washing one she sleeps with the other. Anyway, she LOVES these blankets! She likes to rub them on her face and put her fingers and toes through the holes. Brad thought she looked like she was making a "blanket angel"...ya know, like a snow angel but with a blanket.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment