Kate and I stopped by to see our Lucy and were lucky enough to get to visit with Lily, too. Kate wanted to love on Lily a little too much for her taste though. She said, "Kate get down!" when Kate got a little too close!! So funny!!
On Saturday morning, Fran and I took Kate to Breakfast with Santa. Kate sat on Santa's lap like a big girl and smiled for the camera....I can't wait to see the picture (we can't pick it up until later in the week...boo hoo)!!! A big treat was getting to see Abby, Ron, Emma and Sam and our friends the Fretheims, the Lensings (Miss Gabby is too cute..and a mini-me of her daddy) and Melissa Tyndall...we follow the Lensings and Tyndalls on their blog....so fun!!
On Saturday afternoon, I went to the Whitson's house to meet Hayes. He is absolutely gorgeous and is such a tiny little thing...I almost didn't know how to hold him. It's hard for me to think that Kate was once tiny too...seems like eons ago!
Like I said before, the wedding was beautiful. They left no detail unattended and a great time was had by all. Here are some pics we took at the rehearsal dinner and reception. I wish I would have gotten more but I was enjoying myself way too much to remember to take pics!!
Fran and Dennis kept Kate for us this weekend and we appreciate it so much! We were even able to get a hotel room downtown so we could stay out and be within walking distance of where we were going. Brad and I took full advantage of a night to ourselves and decided we just can't go out on the town like we used to. Guess we're getting too old.....nah!!!
Kate and I are getting on a plane to Atlanta today. I'm kind of nervous since I'll be flying with her alone but I'm sure everything will be just fine. Brad will be joining us Wednesday evening. We hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgving filled with family, fun, and lots of laughter!
Sarah, I think Kate gets cuter every day if thats even possible :) I love the pic of you and Brad (Brad in orange)....you look great....Brad, you too!
ReplyDeleteOh fun, It's fun to see her with Lucy. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday to Brad.
ReplyDelete