Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun Day

This morning, Kate and I headed out to find us a house. We looked at 6 houses and I think only one is a possibility. It has a GREAT floorplan but needs a complete overhaul (kitchen, flooring, etc.). Although it is completely out of date, it is liveable so we could move in and begin fixing.
We'll see though...we have a few more areas we need to check out first.

When we got home from hunting, we had some visitors...our friends Sally and Molly Kate. It was a great time. The girls are really getting to notice each other...and REALLY loved touching each other's faces. So funny!! They also matched and looked really cute playing together. I had fun talking with Sally...it's so nice to chat about mom stuff and not-mom stuff. We really appreciate them coming over today.

No comments:

Post a Comment