So I tried to get fancy with the pictures on the last post and it didn't work out the way I had hoped so I'm just going to stick the same old layout.
When Kate woke up from her morning nap we put her costume back on to Skype with my parents. They thought she was such a cute owl. We also got to see their costumes for a Halloween party they are attending tonight....hopefully they'll send me some pics so I can post them...my dad is wearing a leisure suit...oh gracious!! Well, while I was making this post, they called on Skype so I got a pic of them on the computer. Kate didn't know what to think of them...and to tell you the truth neither did I....ha ha!! They are going as hillbillies who got some royalties and telling the hosts they bought the house next door..hee hee!! I think they're going to have a great time!
We let Kate look at herself in the mirror...I'm not sure what she thought but I think she liked it.
Then, of course, Dixie had to take a closer look at what her little sister was wearing. Kate likes it when Dixie gets close to see her better.
This afternoon we took advantage of the beautiful weather and walked around Bricktown...it's the downtown area of OKC. There are all kinds of resaurants and bars along a canal. You can even take a water taxi ride. We didn't want to lug the stroller on or we might have taken a ride....Kate will enjoy that very much in a year or so. 
Oh Sarah...that last picture of Kate is stunning..she is such a beauty. She is definately the most beautiful owl I have ever seen (and adorable)! Kiss her for me.
ReplyDeleteOKC looks awesome. I read that it is in the top 20 cities in the US for raising a family.
Kate's costume was a hoot!!! By the pics, it looks like Kate is turning into a Daddy's girl!
ReplyDeleteShe looks soooo cute! I just love her eyes...so beautiful. We heart Kate! :)
ReplyDeleteShe's the cutest owl ever!
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest owl I have ever seen! How are you liking OKC? How is the house selling coming along?
ReplyDeleteI love the owl costume...so cute!
ReplyDelete