The relationship between Kate and Dixie is just blossoming like a little flower. If Kate's upset about something, all I have to do is take her near Dixie and she just stops and stares at Dixie...it's great! Also, when she's playing on her blanket, Kate scoots and rolls until she can touch Dixie and I am pretty sure that Dixie enjoys this....why else would she always want to lie next to the blanket. Speaking of her blanket, I have to keep a close eye on the pair because Dixie can give her quite the tongue bath in the blink of an eye! And don't worry...we wash hands very well after they play together. Here is a little video and pictureof Kate playing with Dixie while practicing her sitting. Kate's Great-Grandma Bauer worries about Kate and Dixie being so close but we don't want her to fret...Dixie is VERY sweet with Kate!!!
And here is Miss Priss in her Jumparoo on Sunday morning. She has FINALLY figured out the jumping feature. Definitely a relief.....we were beginning to get a little worried she wasn't ever going to figure it out...ha!
Oh my gosh - I just laughed out loud hysterically after watching that 3 times. The third time I made Kyle watch it and he said that's how he's going to be. There are a lot of videos like that on Youtube where the dad is gagging because of the poop...or shooie as you call it...love that!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you did marry a great man! Hope you had a happy birthday. I never got a chance to wish you one. Have a great week!
Too cute! She is loving her Dixie! It really looks like she is wanting to kiss on her....awwww.:)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I am also amazed at your ability to videotape and keep Kate sitting up and keep the puppy from licking her to death...I just don't have that kind of multi-tasking ability yet! The other night I tried to tape G sitting up and she ended up falling over, clunking her head, and crying. Not my best effort!
ReplyDeletethanks for the sweet comments. your little girls eyes just kill me! so beautiful. i see that you live in tulsa... we just moved from tulsa about 2 years ago. we lived there for 6. i love the name kate! she is just precious... they just keep getting more and more fun!
ReplyDelete