Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween...What a Hoot!!

We had so much fun celebrating Kate's first Halloween...and I think she had a good time too...ha! As you can see, she was an owl and didn't seem to mind the costume a bit....such a trooper!

When Brad got home from work, we headed to Edmond to eat chili at Mary Beth and Lenny's and Trick-or Treat with my cousins (Amy and Jill and their crews). It was great to see them all and we're glad that we have family near us in OKC. Kate thought she was "big stuff" because she got to play with the big kids all night. Emily (the kitty cat) took such good care of Kate and I think she's going to make an AWESOME babysitter in a couple of years! Eric (survivor contestant costume) and Evan (vampire) were also really sweet with her. Maggie (I didn't get a pic of her costume but she was a furry kitten) took a minute to warm up but once she did she gave Kate all kinds of sugars. And Mr. Ben (dragon) is so laid back and just goes with the flow....he liked Kate too. He is just about exactly two months older than Kate so they will soon have good times hanging out and playing together. Thank you Mary Beth, Lenny, Amy and Jill for having us for dinner. We can't wait until the next get-together!






























































1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are posting again. Missed seeing little Kate. She is so cute as an owl! She is getting so big. Luke just found his feet, I don't know how he gets them up there, with his little belly. He's almost 16 lbs!

    ReplyDelete