Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Check Up and First Step

Kate took her first step tonight. I was so excited that Brad was also here to see it. I tried to get a video but it was after dinner and she was finished performing. I'll try and capture it tomorrow!! Yay Kate!!

We also had her 9 month check up today. The doctor said, "she is perfect in every way". I just loved the sound of that...ha! Seriously though, we're so thankful that Kate is healthy and happy...such a blessing. Her stats:

Height: 29 1/4 inches (90%)
Weight: 20.5 lbs (75%)
Head: 18 1/2 (95%)

This is the first check up that Brad has missed and he was really feeling bummed about it so I'm glad he got to see her first step tonight!! What a show!

7 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO KATE!!!! You'll be walking all over the place before you know it. You must have just been waiting for your beautiful new room to show off what a big girl you are! I am so impressed!!!! Your whole world is about to change sweet one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY KATE!! So glad you and Brad were both there to witness it! :) You'll be planning a first birthday party before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now she'll really be into everything!! hehe. I just knew that taking steps would be any day now with all the pics of pushing things around. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah! I saw your comment on my weekend blog - the blonde girl was Natalie. She was in our 2nd accounting group, and was probably around a lot when you came over for homework. How cool that you know Sandy too - I'm her MOH in May!

    Oh, and I saw on FB (via the mutual friend thing) that you are friends with Joanie Gramlich! How do y'all know each other? She is my cousin, and we work together. Isn't it such a small world?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, Kate! I can't believe how fast she's growing up!

    ReplyDelete