Since Kate is in the learning to walk phase of her life, she likes to push around anything that will go. This day it was her little chair from Brad's aunt in New Jersey. Some of her other favorite things (without wheels) to push around: laundry basket, toy basket, play table, boxes, etc, etc...
And this is a face that only her Daddy and I could love. It's her "I'm gonna get ya" face! When we play on the floor and I lie down, she crawls over to me and makes this face before she tackles me. So fun!!
And this is her concentration face. I think she was looking at a piece of fuzz on my shirt. She is such an "attention to detail" girl. She's very into books these days and will sit and look at a book for 15-20 minutes (by herself). Brad and I sometimes just sit there and watch her read books and just smile and wonder what in the world she's thinking. Precious baby.
I haven't posted pictures from our adventure to Pops (Arkadia, OK) last weekend. Pops is a gas station/diner on Route 66 and they have 1000 + different soda pops to choose from. It was really a neat place and the beautiful weather made it even better. Brad said he was proud because he finally got me to eat at a gas station. I still don't think it counts because this place was really clean and had waiters and there were no mystery burritos or hot dogs rolling around in a glass box...didn't count.
After Pops, we headed down the road to see another Route 66 landmark. The Round Barn. Brad was nice and let me get his picture by the barn.
Kate waited in the car. The round barn was only about 1/2 a mile beyond Pops. We're glad it wasn't too far because it wasn't too exciting.
Those eyes will melt your heart!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day sweetie!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Megan
Sarah- such a cute blog!! Kate is such a doll. Love those big eyes. I'm going to add you to my favorites so I can keep checking in. Hope everything goes great with the house this weekend. By the way- your camera takes awesome pics!!
ReplyDeleteaawwwhhh....she is such a cutie! I'm telling ya, looking at all the pics of her at this stage makes me want another baby sooo bad. She is at such a fun age....and it only gets better!
ReplyDeleteKate and Dixie are so cute together!!! I love seeing all that Kate is doing - I know we won't be far behind!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see pictures of the finished house! I know you must be SO excited!!
Everytime I look at Kate's pictures, I want to squeeze her....she is so adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI love her thinking face...she is probably figuring out how to read!
I can't wait to see the house. You have to post some pictures when you get a chance.
Kate is so pretty. Her hair is getting long! Can't wait to see the pics of the house. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI just can't get enough of Kate-she is a doll! I love that age. They are so sweet, can't talk back yet-lol! Can't wait to see more pics of the house
ReplyDeleteHer concentrating face is my very favorite!! She is WAY too cute!
ReplyDeleteSarah, she has to be the most beautiful little girl I think I have ever seen. Just let her know in about 18 years that I have 3 very handsome boys that I am sure are VERY interested!!! LOL!
ReplyDelete