And here are some pics of the kiddos playing. I don't feel like I got really good pictures...it's hard to keep up with two VERY busy babies. When he would look, she wouldn't and when she would look, he wouldn't. They had a lot fun together...even though Kate needs a lesson in sharing. She stole every toy that Brock had and when he would try to get them back, she would scream and shake the toy so he couldn't get it. I have to admit, I was a little embarrassed and hope Kate doesn't have a bad case of the "MINE's!!". All of this worrying spurred me to start thinking about Mother's Day Out in the Fall so that Kate can mingle with the other babes. I am going to tour a few places on Monday and get her registered soon (the good places fill up quick...I hope there's still room for her)...Kate will love the interaction and hopefully learn how to share...ha!! I also had a great time visiting with Laurie....we really did have fun!! Thank you for having us guys!
Kate had a big time exploring their house. She was particularly interested in the wood holder and the fire place. I love their fireplace...so warm and inviting!Ahhh...my wallet. For some reason, this seems to be an object of Kate's affection. If we're out and about and she gets restless in her stroller, all I have to do is give her the wallet and she's busy with it for a while. Well, Brock tried to see what the wallet was all about today and Kate nearly came unglued. Poor Brock...you could see the fear in his eyes! I had to break the news to him that he was probably going to deal with this kind of behavior from girls for the rest of his life. He didn't seem too upset by my honesty...you can just tell he's going to be quite the sweetie pie to everyone...including demanding little girls..ha!
She is so beautiful! I love the dress, Layla used to wear those everyday, they are so sweet. The sharing thing takes some time, but they get it!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute, and getting so big! I just love that age. I think I have just realized that I don't have babies anymore, it goes by so fast.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of your kitchen look great, what an improvement...we are getting ready to do the same thing to our kitchen. We have the same dropped cealing and have been living iwth it for 2.5 yrs, I have just been dying to take out! I can't wait to see the finished result!
ReplyDeleteKate looks so adorable in all her pictures, but I especially love that last one!!!
ReplyDeleteShe sure is a cutie! I think MDO sounds like a great idea! I know Ava really thrives and enjoys being around the other children at "school"! She totally loves it.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the sweet comment the other day! Fortunately for me, I'm not a public accountant, but times sure are busy! I guess that's job security in these tough times!
She looks so cute. I know what you mean about the bows...glad you got a picture with it in. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete