Sunday, June 1, 2008

Anxiously awaiting Katherine "Kate" Elizabeth

We are so excited that our family will soon grow by 2 feet....Kate's two feet, of course! She is due to arrive Tuesday (June 3rd), but doesn't really seem to be in too much of a hurry. One thing I do know is that she is continuing to grow.... just when I think this belly can't get any bigger...it does...ahh!! If she hasn't arrived, our next appointment with the doctor is Wednesday and we're hoping for good news....or at least an induction date! I have been having more contractions this weekend so hopefully she'll arrive on her own and soon.


We have had a busy weekend getting things ready for Kate's room. Brad painted a bulletin board and I made a bow holder. Her room is just about ready...minus the much awaited inhabitant, of course! The only things not finished are her newborn pictures that will go in the matted frames we had made. They'll go above her dresser/changing table that her daddy refinished and painted for her. Brad and I have had a lot of fun putting it together for her and hope she loves it! I am including a couple of pictures for you all to see.







Hope you all had a nice weekend and we'll keep you posted!!!

2 comments:

  1. Her room looks amazing! We can't wait to meet Kate! Thank you for including us in this special time. We love you all! Bobby and Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron and I are very impressed with your computer skills. You are the 1st person I know w/ a blog. Kate will be here any day:)

    Love-
    Ron Abby Emma and Sam

    ReplyDelete