After going to the doctor, I called and rescheduled her first pictures. Instead of June 13th, she will make her camera debut on Thursday, July 3rd. Brad has taken that day off and will have a nice 4 day weekend to spend with her (and me)....it will be such fun!!! Hopefully, we'll be able to make some visits to friends and family who are in town that weekend since her pics are in Fort Smith.
Since I don't like to post without a picture, I thought I would show off the begonias we planted a couple of weekends ago. Dixie worked really hard planting....so I included her in the pics too!!
Thomas Family!!!! I am SO excited that you all have a blog! I wish all our friends had them so we could keep up with each other via our blogs. Sarah you look so beautiful! I know how anxious you are to meet Kate but you just look so cute as a pregnany mommy!!
ReplyDeleteParker can hardly wait to meet his new girlfriend Miss Kate! I keep telling him she'll be making her big debut any day now. You guys are in my prayers!!! love you all!
deja vu all over again for me! My grandson Booker made us wait too. He's 5 weeks old and has gained 4lbs! Pure breast milk.
ReplyDeleteYou web site is great. Can't wait to see little Kate's shiny face! Be well.
Kathy Ortiz