Monday, June 2, 2008

Growing like a weed...



I had a couple of requests for shots of the belly....so here goes nothing! Let me tell ya...the human body is an amazing thing. It just keeps growing and growing and growing....


Just so you can really see how she's grown (okay, I know I've grown a bit, too...eeek), I included a pic taken at 37 weeks and a pic taken today at 40 weeks. Thank goodness for the "Mommy and Me" classes at the gym we will be joining when Kate turns 6 weeks old. Of course, we will start walking in the neighborhood as soon as we can....per Dixie's request.


Funny for the day: When my sister (Emily) saw a recent picture of me she said, "Whoa! It looks like you're harboring a midget in there!" Good thing I still have a sense of humor.

37 Weeks


40 Weeks
Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I think you look lovely! Very modelesque in the blue top...I love your stance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you look great!! Brad, you're a lucky man....but something tells me that you already know that. Hope to you three soon. Michael is ready to meet his new friend, Baby Kake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah and Brad,
    Your mom sent me your blog page, what a great idea! You look great. We are praying for a healthy Kate and a safe delivery for both of you.
    God bless the three of you...and Dixie too!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete