Saturday, June 7, 2008

The weekend....

We have tried to keep ourselves busy this weekend as we wait for Tuesday evening to roll around. I don't think either one of us has ever been so excited and ready to check into a hospital in our lives!

Brad has been especially busy this weekend! On Saturday and Sunday, he hung shutters on our house which was a HUGE job. He finished that up about an hour ago and is now repairing his chainsaw to tackle some branches in the backyard. He has been quite the hard worker....I feel so lucky!
I, on the other hand, have been quite the slacker due to my lack of energy and the fact that my feet and ankles turn into water balloons every time I stand for more than 15 minutes. Even though I feel a bit guilty for not getting much done, I am definitely taking advantage by getting rest while I can.

I am including some pictures of Brad's hard work on the shutters. I think they look great....they really add a lot to our house!!!



We hope you all had a great weekend! Since Wednesday (induction day) is right around the corner, our next post should include a picture of our Kate!! We almost can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. The shutters look really nice. Good job Brad! I can't wait to meet Kate!

    ReplyDelete