Thursday, June 12, 2008

Little Miss Kate



Kate finally made her grand entrance yesterday at 4:41 PM. It was quite the process and both mother and daughter performed wonderfully. I have to say, it is amazing what women go through to bring all of us into this world. Truly the design of God.


Today, Kate and Sarah are having a nice day of bonding. Lots of feeding and snuggling. So far, Kate is proving to be a very alert baby. That and a voracious eater. Seems like that is all that she wants to do. I can blame her though. If I had to go for 48 hours without actually being fed, I would go after the feeding just the same.


Anyway, attached are a few pictures of her from today. As you can see, we have been blessed with an absolutely gorgeous daughter. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! We are so excited for you guys and will be anxiously waiting for more pics of your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ckShe is absolutely beautiful!! And Sarah looks unusually wonderful considering what she has just gone through!
    Enjoy every second with that sweet angel...take as many photos as you can and just stare at her for hours because they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete