Well, I think we have our first cold. Kate woke up on Monday with a runny nose and it has pretty much stayed at that phase until this morning. Even though her little snotties are still mostly clear (I noticed a little yellow last night)...she has developed a cough and the snot seems to have multiplied to run constantly. She has been making lots of bubbles with her nose and, I have to admit, it's really cute/funny to watch her try and figure out what's on her face...and how it happened. She is still playing fine but I'm afraid of it turning into something more serious than a cold. Therefore, when 8am rolls around, I'm going to call the doctor and take her in.
Here she's saying..."What is that stuff on my face?"

Our little angel...I hope she feels better soon!! K...it's 8am now, gotta go call that doc!!
I had to add this next picture because it is such a glimpse into what I get to look down and see for a good portion of my day. Even though I sometimes get frustrated with the daily grind...and being stuck inside does not help things.....I love this little face God gave us. We're so lucky!!
How the picture came about: On Tuesday, the tornado sirens kept going on and off all afternoon. When the first siren sounded, Kate, Dixie and I ran to the apartment offices but I felt like I was sitting in a toothpick house and decided we were safer in our apartment. So.....we spent a lot of time in the closet. While we were in there, I had time to search for my point and shoot digital camera that had gotten mis-placed in the move to our current apt. Low and behold I found it...in the sewing basket...right where it belongs (heh, heh). So...I was so excited I found it and was cheering and Kate was cheering with me too and that's when I took the pic.
Hope the cold doesn't turn into something serious! Ava's seemed to last F.O.R.E.V.E.R.!! I hope Miss Kate continues feeling well and that gets a good report from the dr!!!
ReplyDelete