Hope you all had a fun Superbowl Sunday. We went to Amy's (cousin) house and had lots of fun visiting and snacking with everyone. There was WAAAYYY too much delicious food. I tried my best not to let it go to waste but then I just made myself feel sick because I really outdid myself........ugh.
Anyway, the kiddos all had fun playing and Kate was wiped out by 7pm and ready to go home. She had a little bit of a melt down...the girl loves her sleep!! I got a few pics from the night so here they are!!
One of the funniest things (well, maybe not for Ben) was Kate "tormenting" Ben. Maggie and Ben were taking a bath and Kate was standing at the side of the tub talking (in Ben's defense, it sounded more like yelling) to them. Ben DID NOT like this and would cry and cry every time Kate screamed.

Below is how Ben normally looks. I think he didn't feel well last night because he was fussier than normal. Poor little guy!!
And here is a picture of one of the best little helpers ever....Miss Emily!! She is so sweet with Kate and loves helping Jill with Maggie and Ben. Kate looks really surprised in this picture...guess she didn't expect Mommy to bring the camera....hahahah!! Yeah right.
Jill, Dave, and Maggie watching the half-time festivities. Bruce Springsteen has A LOT of energy for being like 72. I know he's not THAT old but it's so hard to tell how old celebrities REALLY are these days because of modern plastic medicine....heh heh. By the way, I'm not against plastic surgery...to each his own...if you can afford it!! Did I say that? Yes, I did. I once read an article about a woman financing a bunch of plastic surgery...that's a luxury (in most cases), not a necessity, so I think that is on my silliest of silly things list.

Have a great week everyone!! We are happy to see sunshine today...it looks like we won't be stuck inside this week. Yay!! Hope all of you who lost power have gotten it back and daily routines are getting back to normal.
Wow...for a minute, I thought that was Vivi in the first picture looking into the tub...must be because those cousins have the same hair and the same top! Kate's hair is growing in nicely! Your new layout is super cute.
ReplyDeleteHey Blog ACHIEVER....look at you go! You are so talented and I love being updated on you guys!!! Love you and like I have said a million times-can't wait to see you again!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Megan