Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Aunt Lucy's Visit

Lucy came to see us today and we had so much fun with her...thank you so much for coming to visit!! We spent the afternoon shopping (well...looking around) and lunching. Kate was pretty sleepy toward the end but had a great time out with the girls!! Here is a picture of Lucy and Kate during lunch....she loves her Lu!
We also got some pics of Kate in the tub tonight. She has started sitting for short periods during bathtime. It's pretty funny because she uses the little fish thing on the side to pull herself up and then hangs onto the side to keep herself steady. I love her expression in the second picture and doesn't that belly in the first pic make you want to snuggle with her all day and all night...it does me!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my- your little one is so precious. I love seeing all your posts about her firsts! I say to Brad all the time how I wish I'd had a blog when our girls were babies so I could have documented all those things with pictures. It's so much more meaningful than a date written in a baby book!..hrk

    ReplyDelete