Monday, October 6, 2008

Work, work, work....

This weekend, Brad and I finished up some odds and ends around the house that needed to be done before it goes on the market. We actually really enjoyed ourselves...it brought back lots of memories (some good/some bad) of our house in El Dorado. Only a few lucky ones got to witness that crazy mess, but Brad and I did have fun working together to fix it up...and in the end, it really turned out nicely.


Here are a couple of pics of the work we did on the windows. If the whole stay-at-home mom thing doesn't work out I think I might have a future in painting windows. I actually did a good job and only spilled once or twice! Just in case you've never seen me paint....this weekend's work was a pleasant surprise.
This is why they needed to be repainted...ugh.

Here's Brad painting away!

No comments:

Post a Comment