Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cereal Girl...

...living in a cereal world! Ha...I've had the song Material Girl in my head all day but just realized I was singing it with "cereal girl" inserted because I've had Kate's new food group on the brain.
Yes, we began eating cereal this morning and it was really fun for Brad and I and VERY interesting for Kate. She doesn't have an undying love for the stuff yet but definitely didn't turn her nose up to it either. I'm anxious to see how she does tomorrow. Here are a few pics!


Here is Brad preparing the cereal and Kate getting ready for some serious eating.

Kate; mid-meal.

Kate is overflowing.And, of course, we have a video to share....

After breakfast, we headed out to run errands and meet Nancy (our sweet neighbor who we hate to leave behind) for lunch and a little shopping. Nancy and I love a store in Brookside called Ribbons so we went there after lunch to get a couple of new outfits for Miss Kate with the gift certificate she gave to Brad and me. We're so lucky we had such a great neighbor and so glad she has business in OKC and will still be able to meet us for lunch every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment