While I was being a good little Junior Leaguer and working a shift at the Holiday Market preview party last night, Brad and Kate went shopping for a new something to play with. They ended up bringing home this jumper-thing....it looks like so much fun to me! Kate was fast asleep by the time Brad got it assembled so she didn't get to try it. So...I just put her in for a minute and got A picture and she can play more when Brad gets home so he can be a part of it too! Kate and I have a very busy day of errands and a realtor is showing our house....so wish us luck!!!
Christmas 2025
8 months ago
Oh my goodness, she is going to have so much fun with that and you guys are going to have lots of laughs watching her. Good luck today with the realtor....we'll be sending lots of good thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteSarah,
ReplyDeleteI love the blog and your little one is precious. She has the most beautiful eyes. You are going to love the jumper, anything to keep them busy!!!
Hey Sarah!
ReplyDeleteLittle Miss Kate is proving to be quite the looker...my, my!
I can't wait to meet her. I will be coming to AR and OK this week so I hope you are free for a visit.