Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Out All Day....

Well, the person who is buying our house scheduled inspections for today so Brad, Kate, and I had to be out all day. First, we dropped Dixie off for a bath, headed to get haircuts, had lunch with a few of Brad's former co-workers, walked around the mall, and drove around so Kate could catch a little nap. And FINALLY....we're home!!! Here are some pictures from the salon today...and our friend Jessica who cuts our hair...we'll miss her! The second pic is actually from home. Kate was so glad to get rid of her pants and kick around before a rest in her bed!!!

I would also like to wish Eric and Aunt Sherry both a very happy birthday!!! Eric's bday was the 13th and Sherry's bday is TODAY!! We're going to Fayetteville in a couple of weeks to celebrate with her and Emily (bday 10/26)....and we'll celebrate with Eric at Thanksgiving we hope.

Disclaimer for dear family and friends who graciously read this blog: In the event that it is your birthday and I dont' mention it...please forgive me and know that I am TERRIBLE at remembering birthdays. I usually try to remember with a gift or card but it may be (well, usually is) a little late. I know some may think that's selfish or annoying but PLEASE know it's just ONE of my many flaws. Love you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know that your baby is GORGEOUS??? Her beauty take my breath away! I can't wait to take her pics again!!

    ReplyDelete