Saturday, October 18, 2008

Visit with Mary and Lucas

On Friday, Mary and Lucas came to see us in Tulsa. They had a function in Fort Smith and flew in and out of Tulsa so we luckily got to see their sweet faces!!! We always have such a great time when we get to see them. We are looking forward to a trip to visit them in Houston after the new year.

We met for lunch at The Wild Fork (one of our faves that we'll miss) and Lucas and Kate had the best time...and the adults did too! Lucas probably gave Kate 8000 kisses and Kate loved every one of them. I think she was even trying to kiss him back....Lucas didn't like that very much because Kate's kisses involve her tongue and lots of slobber. Nonetheless, he was soooo sweet with her.

Mary and I with our children. That sounds so weird...but so wonderful!!!
Lucas' 3rd birthday was a few days ago so Kate got him a few books to look at on the plane ride back. However, he probably ended up sleeping like a log on the plane back to Houston because Mary pushed her flight back to the latest one so we could have more time with them. Thank you Mary...and also thanks to Jose for letting us have them a little longer!!!
When I said he was soooo sweet with her I meant it. Look at them!!!
Brad and Lucas waiting for lunch to come.
Lucas is working on the buckly on Kate's stroller. He really likes to tinker with things to see how they work. He comes by it naturally as he is the product of two engineers. Ha!
So precious!!! I think this was kiss number 7462...it was getting near the end of the day.

Oh my gosh....this one just makes me want to steal Lucas for me to have!! Just kidding about that one, of course. This pictures is for my mom. She has a thing for fluffy-haired babies (she's always trying to fluff Kate's hair like she has some) and this would definitely count as fluffy hair!!! Ha...I fluffed it up really well didn't I?!?!?And finally...a video of Lucas and Kate. She was being a bit fussy and he just wanted to make her all better. Oh....he is just wonderful!!!

We ended the evening with a delicious steak dinner prepared by my wonderful husband. We got the steaks from a new meat market in Tulsa and they were FAB!!! Thanks Brad....and thanks Mary and Lucas for a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment