Kate's becoming quite the independent little gal! As soon as I start shaking her bottle (to mix the formula and water together) she gets really excited and reaches for it to put it into her mouth. And then when she has it in her mouth she wants to hold it all by herself. This cracks me up because she doesn't really know she has to hold it UP to get the milk and gets so frustrated with herself when nothing comes out. But the look of satisfaction on her face when she does hold it right is amazing! She is so determined! Here are a couple of pics of her 'workin' the bottle' while I'm holding her...

I can't get over how cute she is...I just love those big blue eyes! That's great that she is starting to feed herself. I think the girls had this same outfit about a year ago.
ReplyDelete