We have all had a really great day today. We all slept in this morning and slowly got ready for the day. Kate and I are REALLY enjoying Brad being home with us this week and will miss him a lot when he starts his new job. However, someone's gotta bring home the bacon!!! Ha!
We met some more of Brad's former co-workers for lunch today and it was such a treat for me to get to see them before we leave for OKC. I really wanted to get a picture of us at lunch but I was afraid I would embarrass Brad. Plus, I got distracted because I spilled a whole drink all over Kate while she was asleep in her seat. I felt terrible...but accidents happen!! Ooops....
After lunch, Kate and I met Sally and Molly Kate at Purple Glaze to paint pottery. I had so much fun!!! We love our playdates with MK and Sally and will miss them dearly. However, we hope to keep in touch and have a playdate every now and then....we're big girls, we can handle the hour drive between OKC and Tulsa. No biggie at all!! Here are a few pictures I took today:We ended up spreading out a blanket to let the girls stretch out and play a little bit. This kept them happy for a bit while Sally and I worked on our pottery!
Here is MK relaxing in her new ride. Isn't she adorable...and tall?!!? I swear she grows an inch longer in between each playdate...she's just growing like a weed!
Here we are adding Kate's touch to our art....her handprints. Well, handprint. After we did the first one I decided it probably wouldn't be smart to put paint all over her other hand, as well, so our plate has two right hand prints...hee hee! I'm so glad Sally thought to get our picture doing this....it was such a fun moment with Kate!!!
Hey Sarah! I'm finally making a comment - only took a couple months! :) What a fun idea to put Kate's handprints on a plate! I'll have to remember that! I'm so glad to have caught back up with ya!
ReplyDelete